[ExI] [Extropolis] “Lust” and sexual violence

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 02:46:38 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 6:17 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *From:* extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> *On Behalf
> Of *William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> >…But personally, life was a great deal, I think we can agree on that.  bill
>
> Roger that bigtime.  I wouldn’t want to return mine for a refund.

Roger that roger that big time.  I would even say just 5 minutes of
experiencing redness, alone, would be worth all the billions of years of
effort, done by all our ancestors before that to get us that.  Just because
you don't need to even pull your earlobe to see a strawberry, and even
though we experience redness all day every day, doesn't make redness any
less phenomenal, to say nothing of the entire rainbow and everything else.