[ExI] SF books taught in college classes

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 16:39:41 UTC 2021

I would read a book on punctuation.  It reminds me of an episode on Johnny
Carson about a guy who made specific noises to indicate punctuation: for a
period, he spit.  For a comma, another sound, and so on.  He first
demonstrated each sound then read a passage and used each sound.  Funny!
Reminds me of the !Kung African language.   bill w

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 10:36 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <