[ExI] SF books taught in college classes

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 4 17:40:12 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] SF books taught in college classes

On 2021-3-04 08:33, Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat wrote:
> There's a great book by David Crystal on the history of
> punctuation:_Making a Point_.

I thought of a way we could use click language today (after a fashion.)  A prole could communicate anything she wanted with knowing how to make only one click sound (or any other sound.)

Hint: many scouts know how to do this.

Answer: click out Morse code.  It is far more efficient if one can make two sounds, but it can be done with only one, with practice.