[ExI] SF books taught in college classes

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 18:41:14 UTC 2021

On Mar 4, 2021, at 10:32 AM, spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
> [...]

I notice with both your examples, you’re presuming no one would be attracted to the male robot dressed as a conventional man. In other words, you seem mired to a man-centered view of attraction. (I reckon this goes along with the view many seem to hold that women don’t watch porn, including gay male porn.)

Regards,

Dan