[ExI] amazing scifi books

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 15:51:23 UTC 2021

I am so painfully behind in my science fiction reading. My latest read has
been "The Dying Earth," by Jack Vance. It turned out to essentially be
planetary romance, but well written and fun. I have already read the The
Book of the New Sun series by Gene Wolfe. I love novels where humanity has
been around for eons more than we presently have been, and the history
seems almost limitless.

John

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 2:59 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <