[ExI] 30 Solutions to the Fermi Paradox

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:12:38 UTC 2021

On 20/03/2021 21:01, Adrian Tymes wrote:
> My take: most likely, humans are the first technological species in
> our galaxy.  Someone has to be the first (if there are any).

I love the idea of humanity growing into being the "galactic elder race"
that came long before almost everyone else did in our galaxy! In time we
can guide along other less advanced races to developing their potential.

"You mean human space brother, that on your homeworld there was at one time
actually poverty, disease and war?" "I can't imagine it, looking at your
people!"

John  :  )

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 4:33 AM Ben via extropy-chat <