[ExI] 30 Solutions to the Fermi Paradox

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:56:18 UTC 2021

Suppose that the new alien race is a bit smarter than we are.  That reminds
me of a scifi story in which aliens land here with their very advanced
technology.  But they have been civilized for tens of thousands of years.
It turns out that on our scale their average IQ is about 80, and humans
start selling them the Brooklyn Bridge and so on.  Maybe we'll be the ones
to buy the stupid things from the aliens - their version of the Brooklyn
Bridge.  bill w

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 9:08 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <