[ExI] favor for a friend

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:06:47 UTC 2021

Thanks.  Now - what is an odd perfect number?  For that matter - never mind
-looked it up.  No practical applications in mind, just play, right?

This part of math is not a science.  You know the Riemann conjecture to be
true but cannot prove it - just backwards from science.   bill w

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 12:32 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <