[ExI] better safe than sorry

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 25 02:27:03 UTC 2021

All this covid going around, I came up with an idea.  You have seen those Bluetooth ear things, you can talk on the phone hands free.  Those are usually white, so they are easy to see a long ways off, so you know the prole is on a call.

Had an idea: I painted mine to match my skin.  That way, I appear to be walking around talking to myself.  Onlookers assume I am insane, flee in all directions in a panic.  They stay safe, I stay safe.  It even works as a birth control device.