[ExI] favor for a friend

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 04:57:48 UTC 2021

Another angle that is not explored much (but it is a fundamental piece of
the puzzle) is where the human (or even other species) brains and nervous
systems fit in this story (relationship between mathematical truth and
physical reality).

*Where Mathematics Comes From*
https://www.amazon.com/Where-Mathematics-Come-Embodied-Brings/dp/0465037712

Origins of the brain networks for advanced mathematics in expert
mathematicianshttps://www.pnas.org/content/113/18/4909