[ExI] favor for a friend

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:45:59 UTC 2021

The discussion is really going in a different direction from the original
topic. Seriously what you guys think is the reason math works so well in
the natural world, even if it is a pretty crazy abstraction (real number
having infinite decimal places, imaginary numbers being a solution in
physics equations representing anti-matter like in the Dirac equation and
so on)?

PS
Now that Spike told me not to do it I'm going to do the Pi experiment for
sure, in fact, I will even try the Euler number. YOLO

Giovanni

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 1:20 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <