[ExI] favor for a friend

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 25 23:06:19 UTC 2021

….> On Behalf Of Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] favor for a friend

…

PS
>…Now that Spike told me not to do it I'm going to do the Pi experiment for sure, in fact, I will even try the Euler number. YOLO

Giovanni

Sure, and if you accidentally unleash an evil AI that destroys society and all of mankind, I’ll be the first to say I told ya so.  On the other hand, if you accidentally generate a piece of software that makes you a buttload of money, remember your old buddy spike down here at the foot of the money pile you are sitting.  Do toss me a sack.  Paper money only please.