[ExI] [Extropolis] Fermi paradox

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:59:33 UTC 2021

Human beings are not entirely peaceful.  Lawrence

Thanks for that - biggest laugh of the week.  In my fungus book I read
where traditional agriculture leaves fields nearly sterile of fungi and
many other creatures .  Too many assets that fungi bring to raising crops
to list here, but people are working on it.  I am highly encouraged - more
later.  bill w