[ExI] [Extropolis] Fermi paradox

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon May 10 22:18:17 UTC 2021

Unless some radical evidence is introduced, I am sadly now working under
the assumption that this is the most likely scenario.   I'm guessing
intelligent life that can use tools to the extent we can is EXCEEDINGLY
rare in the universe, and is likely a very rare fluke on Earth.   Evolution
makes no guarantees regarding the developments we see in our species.   I
would suspect pond scum level life is exceedingly common in the universe
though.

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 5:50 PM BillK via extropy-chat <