[ExI] Eliezer Yudkowsky on FB about why we're all doomed

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:28:13 UTC 2021

It's all right there in the name "Limited Liability Corporation". They
enable relatively normal people to attempt Great and Risky endeavors with
the understanding that some of those attempts will fail horribly, and that
amnesty for those risks is a reasonable price to pay for the increases in
innovation and achievement thereby allowed, but it seems unlikely that the
originators of the idea would have approved of the sheer size of the
failures that have been allowed to go unpunished under that umbrella.

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 9:05 AM BillK via extropy-chat <