[ExI] restoration-ready

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:14:55 UTC 2021

Oh, don't tell me - you are one of 'those' - sunny disposition people,
making everyone around them sick of you (and with envy as well, I reckon).
Think of the people in AFrica, in Bangladesh, in downtown San Francisco -
get your empathy going and try to think like them.  Eat bad food,  TAke up
smoking cigars, make your wife mad at you.  Probably won't work.   bill w

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 1:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <