[ExI] [Extropolis] Gödel and physical reality

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:15:05 UTC 2021

 no finite (human invented) theory can ever answer every question or
provide every property of these mathematical objects.    Who says so?
Nobody asked me!  I can answer any question whatsoever, because of my
extended reading into everything.  Oh, wait, maybe you meant *correct*
answers?  bill w

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:57 PM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <