[ExI] the biggest non sequitur

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 05:31:44 UTC 2021

Vl'hurgs, not Vogons. The Vogons are the ones who destroyed the Earth out
of sheer bureaucratic apathy.

But yes, Douglas Adams was, indeed, one of the most clever writers to have
ever lived.

I'm particularly fond of "[the robots] unpacked the backup central mission
module from its storage housing, carried it out of the storage chamber,
fell out of the ship and went spinning off into the void.

This provided the first major clue as to what it was that was wrong [with
the central mission module they were replacing]."

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/661/mostly-harmless-by-douglas-adams/9780739332146/excerpt

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 1:27 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <