[ExI] Big Media is turning into Big Brother

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Nov 9 15:52:20 UTC 2021

….> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

>…I simply don't see anything sinister here….

>…Oxymoron - marketing ethics

>…bill w

Ja.  Billw, one recognizes that marketing companies do not exist for our benefit.  They exist to make money through selling products by influencing consumers.

Similarly, politicians do not exist for our benefit.  They exist to make money through seizing power by influencing voters.

Neither are about our traditional view of ethical behavior.