[ExI] The Metaverse Is Big Brother in Disguise

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:37:21 UTC 2021

Online you can find ratings/reviews of just about anything you could want.
Maybe there should be a ratings service of the media - probably already is,
but I am out of the loop.
'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes'

So our problem is that we can trust nobody.  We just choose our media flag
and salute it and believe it.  This is very bad news, so to speak, for
those of us who think that things on TV are automatically true because
'somebody' would not let them put it on the air if it were false.  These
people must be very confused nowadays.

Or just 'Dum vivimus, vivamus'  - while we live, let us LIVE'    bill

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 3:42 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <