[ExI] DuckDuckGo

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:22:27 UTC 2021

I too don't care a thing about privacy and appreciate the ads I get from
Google and Amazon.  But- I am on Medicare through a state teacher's thing
and no one can take that away from me or add to my contribution.  Those who
have to shop for their health care might want to take precautions with
their data.  bill w

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 1:50 PM BillK via extropy-chat <