[ExI] leif erikson day

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 2 03:45:33 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: [ExI] leif erikson day

>…Spike, women are blonde and men are blond. French word. So all “blonde” people are women and all “blond” people are men.

>…SR Ballard

Well I’ll be danged, thanks for that SR.  All these decades on this planet, I never heard of that, but it is good to know that France is going to have the same language problem that we have.  The yellow-haired will all be called blondx.

I heard another thing today I didn’t know: the Latinos generally do not buy into the whole Latinx business and some find it most annoying.  The language hipsters are advised to drop that term now.

Thanks SR, see this is why I hang out here all these years: you tolerate my cutting up and I get a free education.

spike

…