[ExI] data coming

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:40:46 UTC 2021

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 10:19, spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *From:* extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> *On Behalf
> Of *Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat
> *…*
>
>  >>…OK.  Once I let that sink in, I have a conjecture I will share in my
>
> Commentary welcome.
>
> >…No-one expects 100% compliance no matter what combination of enticements
> and sanctions is used. The aim is to get as high a proportion of the
> population as possible vaccinated.
>
> --
>
> Stathis Papaioannou
>

> Ja, certainly, but the data I am looking for isn’t 100% compliance, but
> rather what happens if the same person takes 100 vaccinations.
>

> It hasn’t even occurred to those losing their jobs that one can just make
> up a fake vaccine card, but we can be sure that plenty of people did think
> of that and already did it.  There are no legal repercussions from it that
> I can think of.
>

> Stathis, what would you speculate would happen to someone who maxes the
> vaxes?  At some point does the immune system start to make covid-like
> symptoms?  What if one is a lucky soul who didn’t even notice any
> symptoms?  That would be a perfect candidate for becoming a dartboard,
> either as a profession or as an altruistic volunteer looking to encourage
> the masses that it is perfectly safe.

I don’t think there would be many adverse effects of vaccine overdose.
Vaccines are not like most drugs in that regard.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/woman-covid-19-vaccine-six-doses.html

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/when-vaccinating-26-million-australians-expect-a-mistake-or-two-but-we-can-minimise-the-risk-of-repeating-queenslands-overdose-incident-155945

--
Stathis Papaioannou