[ExI] data coming

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Oct 5 18:57:31 UTC 2021

Quoting Spike:

> I have a card, but suppose my friend doesn't and refuses to get the vaccine
> for reasons irrelevant to me, she will not.  But she doesn't want to lose
> her job, for if she does, then she will soon be homeless and will likely die
> prematurely from the hardships of such a harsh lifestyle.

Sounds like your friend wants to have her cake and eat it too. She has
the right to not get vaccinated but others, including employers, have
the right to shun her because of it.

> I could easily take my card, put a piece of white tape over my name, write
> hers in that line, substitute her birthday if we consider it necessary,
> print out a copy on my own printer on card stock (I have plenty of that) and
> then she presents the card, keeps her job and I saved her life (from
> starvation or the inherent risk of harlotry and homelessness, etc.)  I
> haven't committed counterfeiting, for a vaccination card isn't currency.
> There are no laws on the books with regard to those things.

This scam has been tried. Black market price for fraudulent vaccine
card in the article is $150 - $200.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/oct/04/vaccination-cards-nurse-charged-stealing-selling-michigan-veterans-affairs

Seems kind of overpriced for a ticket to a lottery where the prize is
a slow death choking on your own phlegm, if you ask me.

> Let's go back to the teenage junky for the sake of argument.  Suppose she
> sets up shop after recognizing that getting these jabs is a less risky
> business (and pays better) than the other things she jabs herself with or
> allows herself to be jabbed with for money.  She realizes she can sell her
> arm for a hundred bucks a shot rather than whatever else she is selling for
> fifty, so she shows up at the local free vaccine clinic four or five times a
> day.

Spike, this scenario of yours sounds incredibly wasteful in world
where unfortunate countries are begging for vaccine from the fortunate
countries that have it. That vaccine wasn't free; it was paid for by
tax-payer money and generous donations from philanthropists. But maybe
that was a mistake? Maybe more people would want the vaccine if it
cost them $100 and they had to present proof of citizenship to purchase?

Of course, Big Pharma would have probably not have taken the huge
effort to research and develop the vaccine in so short a time without
the guaranteed windfall of such a huge government subsidy.

> But let's go yet another way.  Imagine someone who heard a former POTUS
> encourage the vaccine with the words ".get the shot!  I did it!  It's
> goooood!" and is convinced that if anyone demonstrates how safe they are,
> that more people will get the shot, which would save lives.  We don't know
> what happens if someone gets 100 of these vaccines in a span of a coupla
> months, but. perhaps everyone here would like to know.
>
> Any speculations on what happens if someone gets 100 of these vaccines?

In small doses, nitrogen mustard is a chemotherapy drug that can help
cancer patients. In large doses it is a weapon of mass destruction
called mustard gas. In medicine, the difference between a drug and a
poison is often dosage. I am happy with my two doses of Moderna so
far, but I would not want to take 100 in 60 days.

I can't believe that the debate over public health has been hijacked
by party politics. I think of functional sewers and vaccines to be
public goods worth paying taxes for no matter what party you are.

Stuart LaForge