[ExI] data coming

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Oct 5 20:28:25 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] data coming

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 8:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

-----Original Message-----
>…No reasonable prosecutor would take this on.  Case dismissed.

>…Objection: judicial instructions for a jury to ignore political considerations can be and have been followed, in the substantial majority of cases.  If the judge issues these instructions, they would likely be followed…

I did some searching around yesterday and found out there is no need to take the risk.  There are internet vendors which are selling religious exemption cards.  You send them a .pdf and they make an official-looking laminated card with your name, birthdate and photo, no one else’s logo on it so you don’t need to worry about legalities, the card says you have a religious exemption to vaccines.

No one had the right or the ability to know what you religion is, so… the whole process is perfectly legal and only costs about 8 bucks.

Now let’s see what happens if the governor tries to remove religious exemptions.