[ExI] Superheroes without superpowers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:18:13 UTC 2021

How women control men:  In one of Terry Prachett's books there is a talking
dog.  He gets in a situation where a pack of wild dogs is attacking.  No
worries, he says.  I have the Power!.

So when the dogs get close he says "Bad Dog!" and all the dogs get on the
ground and grovel and whine.

This is not dissimilar from man's response to women's words.  A wife's
words recall a husband's mother and the power they have.  Also, a woman can
shame a man in many ways, some sexual. So, a woman who knows all this has
the Power to bring her husband down with just a word or two with the right
reflections.  Men know this.  The weakest of them even call their wives
"Mother" (even worse "My old lady", which equals -"My controller")  .  How
Freudian is that?  Wimp city.

So am I saying "I understand women and wives!"?  Yes I am.  I am on to
their tricks (and probably they are on to mine).   bill w

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 11:28 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <