[ExI] AI

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:35:50 UTC 2021

Hi Bill,

Good question. Your post reminded me of an article I read recently about
why it may be a good thing that people are resistant to changing their
minds so easily:
https://slatestarcodex.com/2019/06/03/repost-epistemic-learned-helplessness/

Jason

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 8:05 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <