[ExI] ;covid test

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 16:12:23 UTC 2021

If false positives are, and always have been massively pervasive, it means
the entire narrative around "asymptomatic transmission" [You know, that
thing that has never been a meaningful component of any upper respiratory
tract pandemic in the history of mankind, and for which we turned all of
western civilization into a dictatorship run by public health
professionals? That thing?]  has been massively flawed, right from the
beginning.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 8:39 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <