[ExI] Rationality - Pinker

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:33:07 UTC 2021

OH yes, I am giving it away.  I would love to see the course content for
schools that offer some kind of critical thinking classes.  What, indeed,
are they teaching?   My university went through a critical thinking program
in which each discipline was supposed to incorporate it into their own
curriculum.  But did they?  Or did they just forget about it after two
weeks, which is the usual life of what changes occur after a seminar.  bill

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 9:28 AM Tara Maya via extropy-chat <