[ExI] I have resigned from the IEET Board of Directors

Sherry Knepper guessmyneeds at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 05:35:05 UTC 2021

The right doesnt want to do much of anything to push forth technology and the left isn't enough either.  I know they cant help yet but hopefully it will grow....I am a member of the US Transhumanist Party.  I know some who want to see this party in power are trying to infiltrate, and the ones I know of have gone left.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 1:00 AM, Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:   Thanks Max. Your guess is probably right.
G.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 4:07 AM Max More via extropy-chat