[ExI] Anders Sandberg - Aliens, Bayesians and Blurry Footage of UFOs

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:11:40 UTC 2021

"Are we alone in our sector of the cosmos? Do sightings of unidentified
aerial phenomena herald an alien invasion? The declassification of US
military footage has rekindled a fiery feud - but before committing to a
position in this debate, how can we assess the likelihood (given the
existing evidence), that we are being visited by ETs with technology far
superior to our own? Anders Sandberg beamed in to make certain disclosures
about Bayesian statistics applied to recent UAP/UFO 'sightings' - so let's
all put on our thinking caps - and if you like yours silver, shiny and
foiled that's fine too.. We also spoke about convergences in cognition and
ethics which applies not only to aliens, but AI."
Anders is beginning to look very distinguished... And sort of like an indie
film director...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THDliZpOiZU&lc=z231sb1iuvmvtzyvwacdp43a1r4l5ctzlrdlymw5kpxw03c010c