[ExI] Running up against energy limits

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Mon Sep 13 22:52:46 UTC 2021

> China doesn’t have a history of invading other countries.

If you think this, you aren't thinking on the proper scale. China looks back upon 5000 years of history.

Qin invaded many other countries and forced them to become China. So they have an extremely successful record of invading and ruling other countries. I do believe they intend to be the ruling power for the next 5000 years and if it takes a few decades, or centuries, on that scale, that's fine.

Americans tend to think in very short timescales, I fear.

On the other hand, those in China who want a different system remember those other nations and want to change the centrist, statist model to a federal model. Will that work?

Time will tell.