[ExI] Report: Gen. Milley held top-secret meeting to block Trump’s nuke access; told staff to disobey all but his orders

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:02:10 UTC 2021

Darin Sunley wrote:
"Well, that just cost me 11 bucks. Thank you.

The amazon kindle sample of the first chapter and a half sucked me right
in."

Eleven dollars well spent!  :  )

Steven Pressfield is currently considered one of America's greatest
writers, and his seminal work, "Gates of Fire," about the Spartans, is
required reading at the military academies. It is a beautiful novel that
grants humanity to an ancient people that often get seen as almost
superhuman comic book characters. After you are done reading "The
Profession," I recommend you get it.

John

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:35 AM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <