[ExI] Presidential Affairs

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:07:32 UTC 2021

On Thu, 16 Sept 2021 at 05:47, John Grigg via
extropy-chat<extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
>> Anton Sherwood wrote:
>> "Why would Trump dream of being loyal to one woman?"
>
> What he would dream of, is the public adulation/respect that comes from
> being *seen* as a man/president loyal to only one woman.
> John

Power doesn't work like that, John. The saying 'Power corrupts' has
a lot of truth.
Powerful men attract women and men seek power to get more women.
(Trophy wives, affairs, etc.).
See: <https://www.counterpunch.org/2011/02/21/two-centuries-of-presidential-sex-scandals/>

Do a search for 'president sex affairs'.

"I Can Resist Everything Except Temptation"   Oscar Wilde.

BillK