[ExI] musk sends civilians into orbit

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 21 14:24:38 UTC 2021

Elon sends four civilians into orbit and raises a coupla hundred million bucks for a hospital doing children's cancer research with the stunt.  His factories are creating all-electric cars which move air pollution elsewhere, and they are made in the USA.  He's the one we need running the country.  He can't be president because he wasn't born in the USA, but we can arrange for him to work behind the scenes, to replace whoever is currently doing that.