[ExI] covid safety underwear

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Sep 28 00:07:45 UTC 2021

My invention didn’t sell, which was quite the disappointment.  It was such a good idea: underwear for the elderly without incontinence, scented to smell like urine.  The proles get a whiff, oy vey, Jeez, they move away, resulting in lowered risk of covid.  I tried to market the notion, no sale.  They stole my idea, then saved money by just using their own urine.

So I am not rich, but I am comforted knowing my stolen idea of safety underwear has saved lives of continent elderly.