[ExI] diets

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:28:38 UTC 2021

Yeah, and people and mice are also very close.  I think they are the
closest relatives we have besides the apes.

The FDA should allow far more experimental uses of new drugs and
procedures.  Europe is far ahead of us there. There should be a black
market for drugs available there and not here.  I think you can get just
about anything you want in Tijuana and Juarez.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 4:37 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <