[ExI] Crazy electric scooter racing

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:07:40 UTC 2021

 there are pleeeenty of us who would ride one of those babies.  I wouldn't
race one, but if I had a chance to get out there on a track by myself I
damn sure would jump at that opportunity.  When I was 40 years younger I
might even race on one of em.  Looks like a hell of a lotta fun to me.
spike

spike - are you sure you're an introvert?  Maybe you had better retake
those tests.    bill w

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 7:41 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <