[ExI] quick dinners

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 23:15:58 UTC 2022

On Sat, Apr 2, 2022, 6:31 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> I have had occasion to buy some frozen dinners lately and my judgment is
> that the fillings are sparse - really very little chicken or other meat.
> Tastes are good, but these are not good values - so far.
>
> So I wonder if any of you know of brands that are more full of the meat
> advertised (Yeah, I could add some), or are all of them ripoffs?

My suggestion is Huel.  Of the powders, I suggest the Black product line
because it's natural sugar instead of sucralose.

I use an immersion blender to mix 400 calories in 400ml of water, drink it
more quickly than recommended,  then rinse in under 5 minutes.