[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:10:19 UTC 2022

In what way, Henry, is willpower not circular?  And if addiction is a brain
disease, how can talk therapy fix that?  I strongly believe that the
psychological addiction is way more powerful than the physical one.  All
behaviors of any kind come from the brain, I think, and if I acquire a
liking for daffodils, my brain is changed, so just measuring brain changes
shows very little, it seems to me. Maybe at best hypotheses to test   bill

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 6:03 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <