[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 21:33:17 UTC 2022

Dave, that's not bad.  It does contain words that could be turned into
experimental manipulations.  But it still lacks the measurement function.
What is short term?  Long term?  How will we define gratification?  All
problems of measurement.   bill w

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 2:46 PM Dave S via extropy-chat <