[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:11:09 UTC 2022

It's not my 'model'. It's what is done in all of experimental psychology.
Any study can be criticized for not measuring the right thing. In other
words, people can disagree with your definition in the study.  For
instance, by saying that the Stanford Binet doesn't really measure
intelligence. But the point is:  they do know exactly what I mean.  They
can take my materials etc. and repeat my study because my definitions of
terms are objective.

In everyday life we use terms that are probably broad enough that various
interpretations of them can be made, and we don't know which one is
correct.  Operational definitions solve this problem.  bill w

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 5:51 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <