[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:39:25 UTC 2022

I said it was easy for me.  Never meant to imply that a lot of people
didn't have trouble doing it.  People outside the sciences think of
definitions as synonyms, metaphors, similes.  That won't do.  People on the
chat group said of course willpower exists since they had it.  That was
when I went into the kinds of definitions science uses as opposed to the
public.   bill, not william, f

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 7:26 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <