[ExI] carbs

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:46:06 UTC 2022

Carbs are quick hits. Proteins last you for many hours.  Sugary cereals
don't last - oatmeal does.
Yes, you can be allergic to anything.  If something makes you very sick,
like gluten. I'd call that an allergy.  How are you making the distinction,
Hermes?  bill w

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 5:06 PM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <