[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:13:50 UTC 2022

Communism is inherently friendly to evil,    rafal
In psychology we have Carl Rogers, humanistic psych, raising kids with
unconditional positive regard.  It is said that no one has ever raised a
kid like that,and so the usefulness of the idea is essentially untested.
It might really work.

Now Marx - I have not read anything he wrote, except for a few things like
'from all according to their assets and to those according to their
needs'.  But could it be true that no country has practiced Marxism just
the way Marx outlined it?  My strong opinion is that it would not work
because people are deeply into and won't give up private property unless
forced.  Have all the Marxist countries strayed from Marxist ideals?  Is
there, according to Rafal, a necessary link between Marxism and evil?  Has
any country practiced true Marxism?    bill w

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 1:17 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <