[ExI] bee having fun

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:00:23 UTC 2022

Well, Spike, we can play the 'what-if' game endlessly, but I think that
such a thing, whatever it is called, will die aborning.  ACLU will have a
psychotic episode and pull strings and fille suits.  Side question:  if we
do get such an evil thing, where could we move?   bill w

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 2:57 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <