[ExI] Atlas Shrugged

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:35:22 UTC 2022

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 at 22:58, Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat

> I’m planning on moving to Europe soon. Which countries in Europe do you think are the most libertarian friendly? I had planned on going to Portugal because of generous economic incentives, but I am open to others as well especially if the culture is more aligned with libertarianism.

Europeans generally don't use the term libertarian.
Liberals will probably be approximately equivalent.
Remember that European countries don't have English as their first
language. (Except for UK).
But because of tourism and USA contact, spoken English is usually
understood by most people.
Though written documents will be in their own language.

I always enjoyed my visits to Portugal. I see they have a newish
Liberal political party which looks promising.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Initiative_(Portugal)>

BillK