[ExI] puzzle?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 17:40:27 UTC 2022

It doesn't really make sense in a vacuum, it's because a *freestanding*
straight brick wall needs multiple layers while a wavy one can stand on its
own with just a single layer.  These days I think most people would imagine
a brick wall as part of a house, so the topic in question is confusing in
that conception

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022, 1:17 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <