[ExI] puzzle?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:05:12 UTC 2022

Pretty cool, but you are plainly not a gardener.  Do you think that the
early people did architecture according to the Golden Rectangle without
knowing what they were doing and finally someone figured out the geometry?

Why do I keep asking questions when it is clear that I will not understand
the answers?  Take an accordion:  as you pull it apart the pleats start
disappearing, just as if you could pull a wavy wall to make it a straight
wall.  How can it be?  Straightening out the pleats makes it longer with
the same number of pleats.  ????     bill w

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 2:19 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <