[ExI] archivist's reward

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Aug 8 18:17:57 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] archivist's reward

>…In any nonracing situation a mule is probably a better choice than a horse.  Like a donkey, it will not work itself to death. I think their philosophy falls into the Stoic category.   bill w

Ja, that’s what I  always heard: mules are less skitterish than horses.

Regarding the passage, what I heard is that most of the time a mule is sterile, but occasionally there is a fertile mule.  If your fertile mule is female, you can breed her with an ass for the special characteristics of a beast ¾ ass.  If male, the fertile could be bred with a horse to create a horse mule, valued if they were calm like a mule but fast and long legged like a horse, perfect for pulling a buggy carrying a single woman.

See what cool irrelevant obsolete education I give my young ExI friends?